Saturday, May 3, 2008

Blood Tests and More!

Well, we have been putting it off for a week, so I think that we will go to get our bloodwork done this week. It is just a few simple blood tests, but for some reason it is really easy to put off!

Thank you to everyone for your encouraging words and for your prayers! This is such a long and uncertain journey, and it is SO NICE to have such a wonderful family and support system around us - and we FEEL YOUR PRAYERS! The journey has not been without its bumps even so-far, but we have patience and peace and we are fully confident that God has his hand in every step of this process!

I went and got a Lakewood Library card on Thursday evening. I am now obsessed with checking out books! I dont know why anyone buys certain books without giving them a test drive from the library first! I know there are some books that you need to buy to reference back from time to time in life, but I am just in LOVE with being able to check them out. I have not done a lot of this since elementry and highschool (which is rapidly aproching the 10 year mark, might I add! AH!)

So please suggest any good adoption reads you may have run across!

1 comment:

R&H said...

Hey
I don't know if this is a requirement for south africa or what? We didn't have to do any blood tests- actually we didn't even have to SEE the Dr. We hand delivered the form to the Dr. office, she signed that we were healthy and we were on our way.
No medical tests or anything!
Make sure you actually do HAVE to get the tests done before you do it!